Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM   #29
clg82

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1
Buy once cry once. Do it right the first time.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #30
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Well thanks for confirming what I thought its a 2300 in the PIC..at least someone said something useful. And I thank you for that. Yes I have to get ahold of Lingenfelter or just figure out which port on the 2300 it is. I got the kit now it showed up today and has three varied size T fittings which of course like the two different barbs are not needed unless adapting..I want to try this low volt approach for the little extra bump for now. Getting answers even form the shop you buy stuff from is like pulling a tooth and lots of things have no Instructions...thank god some do.... I am sure I can figure it out, its just Knowing that someone out there has done it before and could say hey.... And frankly Lots of boostapumps look alike they are just what they are... Fins on a box... And ones many years ago looked that way... unfortunately i have to wait for a answer to my question..... And have looked at lots of internet its mind numbing searching...MEH
2021 Wild Cherry ZL1 A10, Sunroof, Data,Red Carbon Interior, Nav, RotoFab Big Gulp , Elite x2ultra, Borla ATAK, Driveshaft shop, full BMR susp, Speed eng. valve covers, intercoolers, ATI , 2650 MAG, DSX lid, 103 NW, JBA shorties, Lingenfelter check, 1le wheels, spoiler and diveplanes, PCV, Big3racing ice tank, [SIGPIC]etc....
christianchevell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM   #31
RobZL1
fo'shizZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1
I don't know why I'm going to bother here, but not all boost a pump boxes look exactly like the JMS and even say JMS on them in the Lingenfelter instructions.

Regarding the Hobbs switch installation, it might be worthwhile to also read this:
https://jmschip.com/content/PowerMAX...al_v11_WEB.pdf

Regarding the boost reference location, there is a capped port on the driver's side near the coolant hoses. See photo.
Attached Images

Past Rides-
2014 ZL1 M6 Red Hot | Tons of mods
2004 CTS-V M6 Silver | Many mods
1995 Corvette M6 Torch Red | A few more mods
1992 Camaro M5 White | A few mods
RobZL1 is online now   Reply With Quote