Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-02-2024, 06:01 PM   #1
mrusse0213

Drives: Cadillac Escalade, 2018 SS 1LE
Finally a custom 6th gen drag wing limited run

Good afternoon guys and gals. So the story goes like this, searched for days for an acceptable drag wing for a 6th gen. Found out nobody makes one, drag wings exist for every gen of Camaro except for the 6th gen. I wanted something that looked good and wasn't a pro mod style or a universal box shaped wing to run on the street as well as at the track. Ended up finding one single drag wing on a car online that fit my criteria and started inquiring about it. The shorter version of a much longer story is Tiana @ Accelerated Racing Solutions got me in touch with the fab shop that custom designed and built the drag wing you'll see below for their build. As of right now I believe it is the only one in existence. This custom wing is not something that will ever be stocked anywhere or mass produced. This was a one off that has been giving the green light for a run of 10 wings. I've since talked to that shop, purchased one for myself and have verified that the shop is fixing to do a very limited run of these custom built drag wings. If anyone is interested get in touch with Accelerated Racing Solutions out of Anna TX & get one reserved for yourself. They're not cheap but nothing of quality ever is & good luck finding anyone else that's offering a drag wing for sale and especially one specifically fabricated for our cars. The Camaro and wing in the pics below can be seen in action on YouTube and on Accelerated Racing Solutions website under their media tab.

I'm not in anyway affiliated with Accelerated Racing Solutions, not professionally or personally. I just know from dealing with them in regards to this wing that they're good people. For those of us that are looking for a drag wing this may be the only chance to grab one custom built for our cars.
Attached Images

Last edited by mrusse0213; 05-03-2024 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Details
mrusse0213 is offline   Reply With Quote