View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #622
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianKC View Post
This will be my first fest & I'm curious about what to expect with vendors that are attending. I'm interested in upgrading my 3.45 stock diff to a 3.91. Will there be any vendors at the fest with that? I know there are some used diffs being sold in the classifieds but I'm weighing options here.
My recommendation would be to go through all the vendors websites listed, see what they actually offer and contact them through email and check instead of waiting when the festival arrives. Some vendors I have run into where I would go to their tent/booths and ask for a part and they said that they have them in stock at the warehouse but didn't think that anyone would purchase it. At times vendors will bring items they know they will sell and stick up on that instead of items they do not believe they can. If you let them know that you are looking for that in your car they may bring it down so you can make the purchase at the fest. Reduce on shipping costs for them and you.

In regards to the weather, I too have been keeping an eye on it but do not know they weather patterns in that particular part of the states. Where I come from when it states 50% chance, that means it WILL rain but for only 30 minutes for the entire day. Maybe if someone in the KY and TN area that knows have the rain patterns have been and could tell the majority of us how it tends to play out would be helpful. I am taking a canopy and weights with me that way if and WHEN it does rain, I can be sheltered, lol.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote