View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 10:28 AM   #28
RobZL1
fo'shizZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPirate View Post
Thanks Rob. I've got the smoked marker lights on my to do list. I have them on my 1LE. Black mirrors are also on my wish list. I'm trying to decide if I want to add black mirror covers that only cover the front of the side mirrors or go for new black mirrors, which are pricey and require more work to switch out. I probably won't wrap the roof, but I am thinking about wrapping the white part of the hood in a satin black like the ZLE. I saw a picture in the Summit White thread of a ZL1 with that done and I like the way it looks. Below is the thread to that page.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...415175&page=70
I personally have never been a fan of the hood wrap- I get why it's useful for glare prevention on the track, but I just don't like the look of it. I know a lot of people do, though. On white cars, I've always liked the look of black "accessory" parts, though. Spoiler, mirrors, splitter and other ground effects, etc. Just looks awesome on a white car.

Looking forward to seeing your finished product!

Past Rides-
2014 ZL1 M6 Red Hot | Tons of mods
2004 CTS-V M6 Silver | Many mods
1995 Corvette M6 Torch Red | A few more mods
1992 Camaro M5 White | A few mods
RobZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote